Microwave Oven Radiation Destroys Food!

Microwave Oven Radiation Destroys Food!
Microwave oven radiation doesn’t cook your food-it destroys it!

This excerpt from Tom Valentine’s Search For Health describes just what happens to food when it gets zapped in a microwave oven.

“…The same violent friction and athermic deformations that can occur in our bodies when we are subjected to radar or microwaves happens to the molecules in the food cooked in a microwave oven. In fact, when anyone microwaves food the oven exerts a power input of about 1000 watts or more. This radiation results in destruction and deformation of molecules of food and in the formation of new compounds(called radiolytic compounds) unknown to man and nature. Today’s established science and technology argues forcefully that microwaved food, an irradiated foods, do not have any significantly high “radiolytic compounds” than do broiled, baked or other conventionally cooked foods-but microwaving does produce more of these critters. Curiously, neither established science nor our ever protective government has conducted any tests of the effects of eating the various kinds of cooked foods on the blood of eaters…something is amiss and larger studies should be funded.”

While we don’t recommend using a microwave oven to cook your food, if you do have one-or your office or roommate uses one- we recommend using a Star 3-Hole to neutralize the microwave radiation that it emits.


Source

Advertisements

Tags: , ,

One Response to “Microwave Oven Radiation Destroys Food!”

  1. Curtis Says:

    I would double-check that information. Radiolysis is a phenomenon associated normally only with ionizing radiation, and microwave radiation is specifically non-ionizing. Under different types of radiolysis, water breaks down into hydrogen peroxide or even molecular hydrogen. Microwave a mug of hot water and see if it smells like peroxide when it comes out.

    I’m sorry, but in my opinion, that’s clearly junk science. Microwave energy simply cannot induce radiolysis because microwave radiation is non-ionizing. That’s elementary physics. If microwaves are in any way dangerous to health, it’s because of misuse by people who don’t know that microwaving certain plastics or foams can cause possibly carcinogenic molecules to migrate into food. That occasionally does happen. On the whole, though, microwaves really are quite safe. They just don’t make food very tasty.

    Thank you for an interesting post!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: